- 34 Units
1227 E Kirwin Avenue
Salina, KS 67401
- SeniorsWe provide housing for seniors who want to live independent lifestyles where they can thrive and age in place.
- Equal Housing Opportunity
- Handicap accessible
- Partnership for Sustainable Communities
The Saline Apartments is a warm and friendly place to live. It is set back in a quiet area close to other Senior living projects. We offer clean, attractive one-bedroom apartments. They are all on the ground floor and are easily accessible. It is close to a shopping center and not far from medical services. The city transportation stops right at the entrance to our apartments. The community offers excellent medical services as well as many other amenities to senior citizens. We are very eager to welcome you to our community.
- Community Room that is available for resident gatherings as well as for family gatherings
- Small reading library available in the Community Room
- Birthday parties and a potluck once a month
- Service Coordinator who can help you access services you may need
- Lawn service that maintains the lawns
- On-site maintenance and management is available from 8 AM - 5 PM with emergency numbers available after 5 PM
How to Apply
Each Volunteers of America property has its own leasing office and its own application process.
Please contact each property directly if you or someone you know is interested in applying for an affordable apartment in one of our communities. The property staff can answer your questions regarding apartment availability, rent, income requirements or restrictions and how to obtain an application to apply for housing.