Collection Drive for South OKC Seniors
Help Our Seniors in South Oklahoma City
Volunteers of America Oklahoma has two senior housing centers, Southwoods and Meadow Cliff, in Oklahoma City with a total of 150 residents. As we know, these residents will be required to continue to shelter in place for some time to come. They have been having a difficult time accessing groceries and basic household supplies so we are in the process of setting up on-site pantries for them. While we have always had small pantries, our supplies are depleted now.
A donation box is situated outside the entrance at Southwoods for distribution to that complex and Meadow Cliff.
donation box at:
3308 SW 44th, Oklahoma City, OK 73119
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
entrance on 44th street; West of May Avenue
- Cleaning supplies, tissue, toilet paper, hand sanitizer, rubbing alcohol
- Aloe Vera gel, Vitamin E oil
- Bottled water
- Canned goods, peanut butter, canned meats, tuna packets, dry goods and other non-perishables
- Personal toiletries, feminine products (pads, pull-ups),
- Quarters for laundry machines and laundry soap
- Adult coloring books, crosswords, word finders, puzzles, etc.
- For more information, contact: Torri Porter, Senior Service Supervisor
- Phone: 405-681-3936