Thank You For Contribution
Thank You for Your Contribution!
We appreciate your choice to create positive lasting change for Oklahoma's most vulnerable. You are making a difference in the lives of over 2,600 Oklahomans. We are sincerely grateful to you for joining in our mission to help people with stable housing and services that lead to achieving independence. Thank you!
Your support helps:
- Provide individuals experiencing chronic homelessness with housing and 24/7 supportive services.
- Provide individuals with money management services to prevent eviction and homelessness.
- Assist veterans with job placement services to overcome barriers to long-term employment.
- Provide individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities with 24/7 compassionate, residential care.
- Provide affordable housing to seniors and the elderly and programs promoting health and wellness.
- Connect senior volunteers to assist people in meeting basic needs in four rural Oklahoma counties.
Interested? Ways To Get Involved
In addition to providing a financial gift, Volunteers of America Oklahoma has a variety of meaningful ways to stay involved and further our mission to help Oklahoma's most vulnerable including:
- Participate in the Harvest for Hope Canned Food Drive. Donations accepted any time.
- Provide Welcome Home Baskets for individuals, previously homeless, who are moving into an apartment.
- Purchase items from our Wish List to meet immediate needs of clients.
- Order items from our Amazon Wish List and the items ship directly to us for delivery to clients.
- Volunteer for a project. Contact us for a list of opportunities.
- Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Linked In.
- Sign up to receive the Volunteers of America Oklahoma e-newsletter.